- 640 W white light LED module
HP (High Power): 6800 K; 46,000 lm (25,000 lm Output); CRI ≥70
HC (High CRI): 5800 K; 34,000 lm (19,000 lm Output); CRI ≥90
WW (Warm White): 3200 K; 27,000 lm (15,000 lm Output); CRI ≥91
- > 20,000 h life time
- Flicker-free operation, camera mode: 100, 120, 600 Hz and 3 kHz
- Zoom range: 5.7° – 60° (1:10.5)
- 2 gobo wheels, each with 6 rotate-, position- and interchangeable gobos + open
- CMY color mixing unit for rapid, even color mixing + linear CTO (P12 HP and P12 HC) and linear CTB (P12 WW) respectively
- P12 HP: 1 color wheel with 7 full and half colors + open and linear color selection + High CRI filter
- P12 HC and WW: 1 color wheel with 7 full and half colors + open and linear color selection + CTB filter
- 2 frost filters (soft edge/flood frost), continuously variable – optional further frost stages possible
- 2 prisms, linear and circular, rotate- and indexable
- Motorised infinitely adjustable high-speed iris
- Electronic dimmer 0 % – 100 %
- Electronic shutter with preprogrammed puls- and ramp functions
- Animation effect / Sparkle effect
- Focus system with auto focus function
- Framing module with 4 blades – each fully closing (total curtain) and with separate motion and rotation control, module can be rotated by 110°
- 3 phase extra strong stepping motors
- Precise, very fast and silent movement
- 540° pan / 280° tilt
- USITT DMX-512, RDM
- Ethernet / Artnet - sACN
- Wireless DMX / RDM Lumen Radio CRMX TiMo
- Bluetooth, Wifi
- LCD-display with function keys and batterie backup
- Mini USB for software update
- Stand-alone mode
- Master/slave function
- Built-in DMX analyser
- Original JB-Lighting slide-in module technology
- Rugged construction
- Transport lock for pan/tilt
- Forced air cooling (temperature regulated, low noise)
- Graphical display, electronically revolvable
- 2 Neutrik etherCON Connectors
- Neutrik 5pin IN/OUT
- Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 IN/OUT
- 2 Omega brackets for quick and convenient installation
- Max. power consumption 800 VA
- Input voltage range 100 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: W 421 x H 682 x D 264 mm
- Weight: 23 kg
- Schuko on powerCON TRUE1,
flexible rubber cable (2 m long, 3 x 1.5 mm²)
- 2 Omega brackets
LIGHT COLORS AND FEATURES
6800 K to 2700 K
for optimal illumination
even from a great distance
5800 K to 2500 K
for optimal color reproduction
with the best luminosity
3200 K to 6500 K
CMY COLOR MIXING UNIT
FROST & FOCUS
JB SLIDE-IN TECHNOLOGY
Due to the multi-utility operation and extremely limited storage space, our spotlights have to cover as wide a spectrum of uses as possible. This means we need the equipment to be ready for operation. The modular plug-in technology enables direct access to all components for servicing. Last but not least, the low-noise operation and excellent optical characteristics were other points which were decisive in selecting devices from JB-Lighting. We purchased six P18 MK2 profiles (HC) and four P12 profiles (HC).
Due to the multi-utility operation and extremely limited storage space, our spotlights have to cover as wide a spectrum of uses as possible. ...
We were won over by the variety of deployment options for the P12 in the effects, projections and illuminations sector due to its good characteristics as a spotlight. We also like the philosophy of the product families from JB-Lighting, the value stability of the products, and of course the fact that they are produced in Germany.
We were won over by the variety of deployment options for the P12 in the effects, projections and illuminations sector due to its good ...
The framing module which closes completely, the compact size and the low weight make the P12 an ideal solution for all applications
As a dry hire service provider, we are constantly on the lookout for products which guarantee a long service life on the market and equally, fast availability of replacement parts and a good service from the manufacturer. With the P12, we have now invested in a moving head that we found convincing due to its potential.
As a dry hire service provider, we are constantly on the lookout for products which guarantee a long service life on the market and equally, ...
Its brightness, compact design and low weight won us over in particular
We decided on the P12 because we were impressed by the features coupled with the low weight and manageability. We also appreciate the excellent service we receive from JB-Lighting who are always available to us with their expertise when it comes to technical matters.
We decided on the P12 because we were impressed by the features coupled with the low weight and manageability. We also appreciate the excellent ...
The P12 is unparalleled in terms of its size, weight and light output. We are grateful to have the P12 in our portfolio.
„Made in Germany“
DOUBLE FLIGHT CASE
AMPTOWN (Code CASE38)
4-COMPARTMENT FLIGHT CASE
AMPTOWN (Code CASE39)